Office Cleaner – Surrey
Pay rates from £9.50 per hour!
Capital Recruitment are one of the UK’s leading providers of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of care homes. Due to a rise in demand, we are searching for Health Care Assistants in Surrey
Please be advised we have flexible work available, for both day and night shifts with block bookings available.
- Responsible for floor care, performing various surface tasks, including vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, and spot-cleaning carpets of all office areas and non-production employee lounge
- Responsible for the maintenance of non-production employee lounge tables, chairs, and counters, carrying out tasks such as dusting, spraying, and cleaning
- Responsible for removing trash in office areas and non-production employee lounge
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing of restrooms daily
- Responsible for cleaning of windows in conference rooms, management offices, etc.
- Perform dusting, disinfecting, and polishing of surfaces and furniture as needed
- May be required to shop for cleaning supplies as needed
- May be required to stock Kitchen and Board Room supplies as needed
- Responsible for reporting repairs and replacements encountered when executing daily tasks.
Benefits of working with Capital Recruitment as a Office Cleaner:
- Flexible hours
- Free PPE
- Refer a friend scheme – Earn up to £100 per successful person
- Expert training and ongoing support
For more information, please contact Nadia at Capital Recruitment on 07368953803, or email email@example.com