Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
3-4 days office based and remaining days working from home.
- Excellent IT skills including keyboard work, mail merges, use of clinical systems and comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive or confidential issues and data
- Ability to be flexible and work as part of a team
- Ability to communicate with patients in an empathic and supportive manner, respecting any cultural, language or literacy differences
- Willingness to use a variety of communication methods.
Please call Nadia 07368953803 if you are interested.