Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to provide only the best, most professional administrative support to their Staff and current Teams.
Are you a skilled administrator with experience in data bases? Microsoft Word and Excel? Are you able to work on your own initiative? With excellent communication skills?
Could you be the person able to help support our busy team?
If you think this may be you, why wouldn’t you apply and become a valued member of our team?
• Right to Work in the UK, in date DBS Check, 6 Months of Experience in relevant field
• GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above or equivalent/or equivalent experience
• ECDL or equivalent IT Qualification
• NVQ Lvl 3 or Diploma
• Able to work deadlines
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Previous Experience of Administration and Clerical Work
• Able to communicate to a high level with a wide range of people
• Ability to use tact and diplomacy when dealing with service users who may distressed, emotional and/or verbally aggressive
• Proven Customer Care Skills
• Ability to handle people in a courteous and sensitive manner, taking into account individual needs
• Able to multitask, prioritise workload and use their own initiative and good time management skills
• Understanding and Commitment to equal opportunities
• High level written communication skills
• Data Input Skills
The ideal candidate would be able to work effectively as part of a team, able to make a positive contribution to effective team work, reliable and punctual, independent and demonstrative of their own initiative. They would also be willing to undertake a wide range of tasks and activities while showing flexibility and initiative in planning workload. They will also demonstrate an ability to set up and maintain filing systems, Copy Typing Skills and Knowledge of PAS.